Monday, February 9, 2009

Some Dream Jewelry

Welcome to my third, weekly themed post with some of my favorite items on Etsy. This week I'm sharing some of my favorite "dream jewelry" - pieces I love that I either can't afford to buy or just don't have the style to pull it off!

As always, click on the picture to be taken directly to the listing -


A beautiful necklace from jelli (aka gemheaven) with my birthstone - amethyst!



A feminine and lovely necklace that can double as a bracelet from bunnyindisguise



I love this gorgeous sterling silver and pearl necklace from Icelandic jewelery maker saedis



Eye-catching necklace from briguysgirls



Beautiful sterling silver bracelet made by divalovessilver



A bold, unique ring from cvoneschen of Wire and Wool



Enchanting earrings from andreaellen with real lava beads

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! I just came here to check your posts out and there I am!!! YIKES! I'm honored!

    The first one from jelli (aka gemheaven)is just stunning!! Good to see you on the forums this morning!! Good luck!
    Cathy ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh thank you so much for featuring my necklace :)

    ReplyDelete