Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hello and welcome!


I've been inspired by lots of other bloggers and thought I would start sharing about my crafting experience. I'm an avid knitter and also do some sewing. I've been loving the etsy experience so far and have been pleasantly surprised that it's a great way to meet new people. You can also find me on plurk, which has been even more fun than twitter I think!

I'll be chatting about all my knitting and sewings projects, both for my etsy shop and my personal work, as well as sharing great items made by other talented crafters.

2 comments:

  1. Yey a blog!!! I look forward to reading it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love knitting too. I have been thinking of branching out on etsy with knitting but am just admiring everyone else's for now. Very pretty blog, I am following you...

    ReplyDelete