Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Re-shooting all my photos!

So I am in the midst of the crazy (but worth it task) of re-shooting the photos for all the items in my shop. I have done the cup cozies and started in on the Mp3 player cozies now. I bought an extra shop light for better overhead lighting and I've been playing around with the lighting/contrast in Photoshop Elements to make the colors as true to life as possible.

Here's a couple pics of my newest cozies with the new, brighter lighting -




It's been helping me get some photos on Craft Gawker, which is a really nice, juried craft browsing site. You should check it out if you haven't yet.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, redoing pictures can be a huge pain but once they are done you feel so much better. Your pictures look amazing by the way! I love that you can see so much detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos and tips. I'm going to make a light box today!

    ReplyDelete